Due to the success and demand for legal advice on our Panel of Experts we are looking to increase our team of experts from two to five. We are inviting Resolution family solicitors and barristers who might be interested to apply.
We are looking to appoint four voluntary experts (for 12 months), one to cover a maternity leave and an additional three to help share the load and to form our on-line “family law team”. They will be joining Harjit Sarang who will be continuing in her role.
How does the panel work?
Questions come through to us via the panel, and we then field them out to you by email. We try to post up replies within four days.
All questions are asked anonymously, however if people want to submit their contact details, they have that choice.
We are currently revising the design of the panel due to the volume of questions to ensure that an effective archive system is put in place.
- Answering three questions a week with the likelihood of this increasing to one a day.
What’s in it for you?
- Being part of a charity that puts children first.
- Being part of a charity that is committed to establishing the very best on-line ‘family law team’ in the UK.
- Having your profile, firm’s logo and links on two of the fastest growing websites supporting separating and divorcing parents.
- Regular publicity through media coverage, Twitter, other networks, and articles on both websites.
To become part of this team we are asking for a significant donation to our work, particularly at this stage, as we are in the transition stage of forming the charity and increasing our reach. The position will be for one year with the opportunity (but no compulsion) to renew for the following year.
Because of our need to respond to the ongoing demand for advice we need to make appointments as soon as possible. Please let us have your expression of interest by 28 June. We will be announcing appointments at the beginning of July.